Wrike Review
We use it to manage all tasks, assign them out, and collaborate within the tool. Yet, it lacks custom notifications for discrete tasks at specific times.

Valuable Features:

I started using Wrike 4 years ago at a previous company and now I'm still using it today with my current company (we had to get them on board). We manage ALL tasks in Wrike. If there's anything we need to do, we put it in Wrike, assign it out, and collaborate within the tool. It does everything we need.

I have used a few different task management tools. Asana, Trello, Producteev, Todoist, Wunderlist, Microsoft's stuff; but Wrike tops them all. While it sounds a little cliche, I haven't found something that I wanted to do/organize that I couldn't do on Wrike. It allows for nested upon nested sub tasks, timeline views, priority management, time clocking, and awesome collaboration.

Improvements to My Organization:

We had a lot of people, including myself, losing track of tasks or projects. Not any more.

We really stick to things and keep track of what we're doing thanks to Wrike.

Room for Improvement:

You can't get custom notifications. If I want to be notified of a project at 10:15 a.m. on Sept. 12th, I cannot.

Use of Solution:

More than three years

Deployment Issues:

None

Stability Issues:

There have been times in the past that a description wouldn't load properly but it's generally very stable. Never been down or lost any data at all!

Scalability Issues:

This is where Wrike shines actually... you can do anything you want with a limitless number of people!

Very good. They even have a great Twitter help account.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Pricing when we started was a lot lower but now there are a lot more features. It is worth the cost.

1 Comment

John HansknechtReal UserTOP 20

The notifications issue does go in the minor pain category. I use a set date, usually on a milestone task to get me a reminder of a task that needs to be done on a specific date. But a task alarm would be a nice feature.

03 August 15