Wrike Review
Custom dashboards allow me to keep track of all assigned tasks, saving me a lot of time and confusion. However, it could be improved with better private communications between users and collaborators.

What is most valuable?

Task assignments and the custom dashboards.

How has it helped my organization?

I can see at a glance what assignments are in process, who they are assigned too. Basically, it saves me a lot of time and confusion trying to keep track of everyone and their workloads. It also makes it easy to reassign a task or review the communication related to a project or task.

What needs improvement?

Better ways to establish private communication between users vs collaborators.

3 months

The users are limited on the version I use, but with unlimited projects and unlimited collaborators that hasn't been a issue yet.

Excellent

Excellent

Yes, Base. It wasn't as intuitive or visually versatile.

It took a little trial and error to determine what setup would best fit my workflow, but it didn't take me long. The support videos were very helpful.

In-house. Meaning me, myself and I.

Need more time to determine.

Realize that most of those who use your Wrike system can be collaborators, even if they are on your team. You only need to provide user licensing for those with a more administrative role.

Yes. I looked at Basecamp, 17Hats, Insightly and tried Base.

1 visitor found this review helpful