WSO2 API Manager Review

Superior integration, user friendly, and helpful customer service

What is most valuable?

For basic operations, I do not see too many differences between the other vendors. They all have similar features such as analytics and cloud links. This solution is a little bit faster, easier to use, and has better integration than the other solutions I have experienced. Additionally, If you want to build a newer EDI code, you can transport this data, it is quite a usable product.

What needs improvement?

The user interface provides all functionalities to configure and manage the product, however its usability, espacially for first-time users, is a little bit "rough" compared to the UI of other commercial API Managers

I have been using the solution for approximately seven months.

The solution is stable.

The customer service was not a problem. We had a quick question regarding the implementation of the certificate. They handled the inquiry very well and we received an answer.

What other advice do I have?

I rate WSO2 API Manager a nine out of ten.

Older version
More WSO2 API Manager reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about WSO2 API Manager. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.