Xactly Review

Automate your sales compensation process with Xactly

Valuable Features

Automation is the best feature of Xactly Express. We use it as an app from the Salesforce appexchange. The automation available through Salesforce and Xactly Express is a killer combination.

Improvements to My Organization

We have enabled our Salesforce dashboards to email out Xactly commission attainment reports to the reps daily. This has driven adoption among the reps.

Room for Improvement

We have a high transaction volume flowing through Salesforce and each Salesforce opportunity record is duplicated as a Xactly deal record. The Xactly data and the Salesforce data are both stored in Salesforce. We have had to purchase additional data storage from Salesforce to accommodate the duplicated data in the Xactly tables.

Use of Solution

We signed on with Xactly Express at the end of 2009 as one of their first small business customers. We have paid all commissions through Xactly since 2010.

No. We implemented a simple plan. If you can write a formula in Salesforce.com to calculate commissions then it can be automated with Xactly.

Top notch. They are very responsive when I have made mistakes and have a payroll deadline approaching.

They have a strong understanding of their product and how it interacts with other data systems.