Xerox Managed Print Services Review
A super managed print service....for companies of all sizes.

Valuable Features:

Most people in the IT field do not have time to be fixing or managing printers, so they turn to managed print services. I have found that having Xerox monitor my companies printing, troubleshooting, or ordering supplies, it saves me time so I can focus on the important IT things. Xerox does a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach to printer maintenance. After Xerox assessment, I have done a better job of saving money by matching the employees job duties with the appropriate printer, some printing has gone automated with Xerox automated approach. They are looking to save the companies money, and will manage print services regardless of the model of printers.

Room for Improvement:

It can be difficult to get in touch with the customer service of Xerox managed print services. Sometimes Xerox MPS is cutting corners in ways that you as a company do not see fit, or are against company policy. If customer service is improved, then the process of Xerox MPS would be much more enjoyable, and a better working relationship between our company and Xerox.

Other Advice:

I chose Xerox as it is a name that I know and trust. I like their approach of proactive rather than reactive. Xerox is generally on the ball, but they are always trying to cut corners to save $ even after they are advised that some things are against company policy. All in all.....a great service to have if you are pressed for time to keep up with printers.

1 Comment

it_user155034Real User

Heads up for anyone considering Xerox MPS. They do not automatically ship ALL supplies. You have to request some which is very confusing since they ship some but not all and users can't recall which. Also they outsource their Printer service and have poor response time and make you do much of the maintenance yourself. I can not recommend Xerox XPS.

03 October 14