XLCubed Review

Connection should be simplified, but it's priced well

What is our primary use case?

We are still trying to make a connection to the SAP systems, but the intention is to use this for data analysis in Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

As I have not been able to make any connection, I am not able to test.

What is most valuable?

I am looking forward to testing their full graphics that are available, as they looked very interesting in the demo.

What needs improvement?

The connection, definitely, is an area that could be improved. There should be a better or an easier way to establish that connection to external sources.

In the next release, it should be a simpler solution for connection to the SAP product.

I have been working with XLCubed for five days. I have just started to use it.

Based on not be able to connect, I can't say that it is stable. I can't tell.

I have contacted technical support because I am not able to make the connection to the SAP systems.

We use the SAP solution, Analysis for Office. This is an add-on for Excel.

The initial setup is complex. I am still trying to figure it out.

I am doing the deployment myself.

I am still using the two-week trial, but at first sight, the price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

For anyone who intends to implement this solution, I would recommend contacting technical support the first time it doesn't work.

At this time, I cannot recommend this solution to others because I cannot connect.

Because of the connection issues that we are experiencing, I would rate this solution a five out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about XLCubed, Microsoft, Tableau and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.