Yammer Review

What is most valuable?

The public sharing of knowledge and answers to questions has been the most valuable feature. Many associates can learn the answer to the question or learn something new to help them with their job just by scrolling through posts.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved information sharing across the company which allows for problems to be solved much faster. It really helps to have groups that are monitored by 1-2 admins that can route questions to the right people through tagging. This has helped us solve internal problems very quickly and external problems when our front-line associates post questions from customers.

What needs improvement?

The biggest area for improvement would be in analytics. There is not much offered today, but there is more coming soon.

I have used it for 6 years.

Technical questions get answered or addressed quickly. If it's something that can't be solved right away, Microsoft keeps you updated on when it might be solved.