Zapier Review
We can automate our campaign leads directly to our clients' Gmail accounts.

What is most valuable?

Its integrating feature, especially Facebook Lead Ad Forms to Gmail integration, is the most valuable feature of this product.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has made our daily reporting task simpler, by automating and integrating different apps. Now we can automate our campaign leads directly to our clients' Gmail accounts.

What needs improvement?

• The Google Analytics integrations (especially the Facebook Lead Forms to Google Analytics)
  • HubSpot, that leads to Android phone integration

I have been using this product since December, 2017.

I haven't encountered any stability issues.

I haven't encountered any scalability issues.

The technical support is good. They respond to our doubts and queries, without any delay, through the registered Gmail ID.

I have tried a few solutions for automation, but they didn't support all the apps nor fully serve my purpose. Those are the reasons why I switched.

The initial process is quite straightforward.

Use the free work plan, then you can upgrade to the higher plans. Considering its use, the pricing is pretty good.

I tried the free version of HubSpot before this.

What other advice do I have?

Just try integrating a few basic apps with the free plan or maybe with the $20 work plan. After you get the basics, which are quite easy to learn, you can try the higher plans and more complex integrations.