Zapier Review

We can set up marketing automation processes.

What is most valuable?

The connection between Facebook lead forms and MailChimp integrations is the most valuable feature.

Furthermore, we started using the integration for Google spreadsheets. It is real handy!

For instance, using a lead campaign for our clients, we gather data, send it to MailChimp to use it in mail-automation campaigns, and also send it to a Google spreadsheet.  The sales team can then follow up on the leads.

Besides this, we send out an email to the people whom it concerns that there is a new lead that requires action on their part.

How has it helped my organization?

We can set up marketing automation processes for our clients in a much faster way. Our marketing personnel can do it. We don't need programmers to build complex code.

What needs improvement?

Some apps are not available yet. For instance, a connection with Joomla! would be great. In general, all the most-used apps are available, but I bumped into Joomla! with a client.  We would like to import new subscribers on the Joomla! website automatically into MailChimp. I requested this connection.

I’ve used Zapier for about six months.

We have not had stability issues.

We have not had scalability issues.

The initial setup was straightforward. We didn't need any assistance from Zapier.

Think your Zaps through to make sure you don't use more Zaps than you need.

We did not evaluate any other options.

What other advice do I have?

Just start!