Zapier Review
We can set up marketing automation processes.

Valuable Features

The connection between Facebook lead forms and MailChimp integrations is the most valuable feature.

Furthermore, we started using the integration for Google spreadsheets. It is real handy!

For instance, using a lead campaign for our clients, we gather data, send it to MailChimp to use it in mail-automation campaigns, and also send it to a Google spreadsheet.  The sales team can then follow up on the leads.

Besides this, we send out an email to the people whom it concerns that there is a new lead that requires action on their part.

Improvements to My Organization

We can set up marketing automation processes for our clients in a much faster way. Our marketing personnel can do it. We don't need programmers to build complex code.

Room for Improvement

Some apps are not available yet. For instance, a connection with Joomla! would be great. In general, all the most-used apps are available, but I bumped into Joomla! with a client.  We would like to import new subscribers on the Joomla! website automatically into MailChimp. I requested this connection.

Use of Solution

I’ve used Zapier for about six months.

We have not had stability issues.

We have not had scalability issues.

The initial setup was straightforward. We didn't need any assistance from Zapier.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Think your Zaps through to make sure you don't use more Zaps than you need.

Other Solutions Considered

We did not evaluate any other options.

Other Advice

Just start!