ZAPTEST Review

We're able to test unique application running on several OS's that interface with many outside sources, but its documentation is outpaced by rapid development.

What is most valuable?

This product now does what its competition claims to do: automate any program. The object detection and OCR functions are the best we have found. We are able to create tests much more quickly, and the results are robust and stable.

How has it helped my organization?

We have many unique applications, running on several operating systems, and interfacing with many outside sources. We now test everything, on an ongoing basis, starting from much earlier in the process, and have streamlined development by weeks!

What needs improvement?

The documentation is not keeping up with the rapid development, and updates are very fast.

We are using this product for about 3 years now, although it is completely transformed from the version we started with.

In earlier versions, we had some issues with lock-ups and memory leaks, but these appear to be "cured".

None

This is where they truly shine! If we suggest a feature, a new version appears in days with that feature fully realized and working. If we have a need, all we need to do is ask!

Superior tech support, down to actual time with lead programmers.

We used UFT and switched because we had issues with object identification and stability.

Setup is very straightforward, most difficult part was setting up the license server, and that was fairly painless too!

In-house with vendor support both on-line and on-site.

This is not my area of expertise, but we no longer bring in testers several times a quarter.

Reasonable pricing for the quality of the product.

We evaluated over 20 various solutions from every major vendor, and a few open-source.

What other advice do I have?

Add this to your "must test" list. Company is very responsive and product is too.

More ZAPTEST reviews from users