ZAPTEST Review

We are able to create automation earlier in the development process and become more agile, but support of multiple data file types could be improved.

What is most valuable?

This product has allowed us to develop automated tests on application features not yet available in a dev or test environment. I was able to develop the objects and scripts from screenshots, mock-ups and developer local build. Once feature was available in the test environment there were minimal to no changes needed.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to start developing automated tests earlier in the process. The biggest thing this product has done for us is allow us to automate a feature that other commercial and open source tools couldn't do for us. It has also allowed us to us the same script across all browsers and versions we need to support.

What needs improvement?

We have used multiple data files types as inputs to our existing automation and this product is currently only supporting CSV.

I have only been using this actively for about 2 months.

Installation and setup of the product was very easy.

No issues have been encountered so far.

No issues have been encountered so far.

Customer support has been phenomenal from day one.

Technical support has been excellent and they have provided good options for resolving my issues with using the tool or designing the tests.

We also use a very common commercial and open source solutions. Neither of these were able to automated all the features within our application. We use a third party report visualization tool that our previous automation tools weren't able to interact with.

Initial setup is very straightforward.

I did the implementation with vendor support online.

We are now able to automate features we previously had to always do manually in all supported browsers and languages.

Not really my area of expertise but the Licensing seems to be very competitive.

We did evaluate other commercial and open source solutions. We chose this one for the ability to handle our needs and the ease of use and low learning curve for our team.

What other advice do I have?

Great solution for Agile testing and solving difficult to automate functionality.

More ZAPTEST reviews from users