Zarafa Review

A great alternative for Exchange at a fraction of the costs

Pros ------- + Drop in replacement for exchange + Open-source runs on linux + Lower hardware requirements + Outlook support + A fraction of the license costs + blackberry and active sync support + exchange migration tools + Online documentation Cons ------- + webapp is replacing webaccess but is still missing some features. Experiences ----------------- As a zarafa partner we can count on great support from Zarafa. Depolyment is easy, dependencies are automatic taken care of and the online documentation is great Business Metrics ------------------------ Zarafa is a fraction of the cost what u would pay for exchange also hardware requirements are much lower. One of our clients is running quite easy 350 users on a single machine. Alternatives Vendors ----------------------------- Zimbra is the other alternative with commercial support. Reason we prefer Zarafa is that it wil not touch the postfix or other components so security wise a better choice.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user2652 (Project Manager at a non-tech company with 10,001+ employees)
Top ReviewerVendor

Could you please provide me with the contact information for the sales team or give me an idea regarding licensing costs? Can we use Zimbra free of cost?