Zendesk Chat Review

Flexible, stable, and allows for faster delivery of support

What is our primary use case?

We use this platform for customer engagement via tickets. It has the flexibility to share internal notes via the same Zendesk platform. There is no need to take the conversation or customer query outside, to some other communication channel.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has given us the flexibility to respond to customer TT's even via a mobile app. It helps us to engage with our customers in realtime. Just like chat, it ensures that someone is working on their issue and that somebody is available should they ask for additional information.

What is most valuable?

We like the mobile application, which allows us to provide a faster response to the customer. These days, customers are tech-savvy. They log a TT only after running several checks on their own because TT logging or calling CC is in itself a generic and time-consuming process. Hence, the availability of an Android and iOS app makes the response delivery faster. Also, it ensures the customer that someone is actually by their side, looking after their issue.

What needs improvement?

We would like to have auto-templates for TT closure and TT updates. This will save time in writing the acknowledgment. Templates can be added and edited, thus saving the agent time when on the ticket. I believe that this will contribute to the agent's knowledge, once coming across new ways of customer writing templates.

We have been using Zendesk Chat for more than four years.

Stability-wise, this product is outstanding.

The scalability is excellent.

We have had no issues with technical support so far.

Prior to using this solution, we used manual TTs.

Onboarding was simple and there were no issues reported.

We did not evaluate other options.

Private Cloud