Zendesk Review

It helps out in organizing all our tasks, but it needs the ability to merge tickets.

What is most valuable?

It's been very helpful with tracking our tasks and how long it's taking us to finish our tasks. Also, assigning tickets to certain members, and being able to add other email aliases to tickets. It also helps organize how we go through our work day.

How has it helped my organization?

Getting through the recruiting process has been a lot smoother. It's easier for our team to follow up with candidates and check what stage they're at (such as if they need an offer drafted, or if they need a background check initiated). It has also been very helpful with scheduling interviews, especially when we get 20+ requests at what time. Keeps everything very organized.

What needs improvement?

Merging tickets. It's very time consuming; maybe the system can automatically merge tickets that are related and on the same topic.

We have been using it for about seven months right now.

No issues so far.

Only some outages here and there, but the Zendesk Twitter feed is awesome on letting the whole world know what's wrong and that they're working on it.

No issues encountered, and many different teams are utilizing Zendesk here at the company.

I have never had to contact customer service in regards to Zendesk, which I would say that's a good thing.

We haven't run into any issues at all!

No we didn't. We were stuck with utilizing a shared mailbox to separate all the requests. It was very time consuming. Zendesk has helped out a lot with separating those requests, and now it takes up less time.

Very straightforward. We went over in one training session, how it works, closing a ticket, assigning tickets, etc.

I believe it was an in-house implementation.

No we didn't as before our team took on Zendesk, it was already implemented within our IT team.

What other advice do I have?

It's an amazing product. It really helps out in organizing all our tasks. Not only that, but it pulls metrics if you're curious to see how many requests come in, and how long it takes to complete those requests. I would highly recommend this product.