Zendesk Review

The JIRA integration has helped tremendously with bug tracking, but I would love to see an easier way to add users to it.

Valuable Features

The ticketing system is invaluable as well as the integrations.

We use the JIRA integration to track bugs and customer feedback.

Improvements to My Organization

Before the JIRA integration, we weren't able to track incidents of bugs in an aggregated manner. Now it's much easier to track incidents and follow up for more information from customers experiencing issues.

The JIRA integration has helped tremendously with bug tracking and timely resolution.

Room for Improvement

I would love to see an easier way to add users to Zendesk as well as a way to BCC people on tickets. It would also be nice to have easier formatting tools/shortcuts for responses to customers.

Use of Solution

We've used Zendesk since I've worked at Indiegogo, which has been about two years.

I wasn't involved with the initial deployment.

I've had no issues with instability.

No problems scaling.

Zendesk is always very responsive to our questions and very quick to let us know if there are any issues or maintenance occurring.