Zendesk Review

The ability to easily create macros, quickly see past correspondence, and view analytics are incredibly helpful features. Teams were disappointed when messages were not sent successfully.

What is most valuable?

The ability to easily create macros, quickly see past correspondence from a recent sender, and view analytics are incredibly helpful features that are invaluable business tools.

How has it helped my organization?

The capability to see easily digestible (and regularly updated) analytics in regards to Zendesk usage helps every member of the team on a daily basis.

What needs improvement?

In both organizations which I worked at that utilized Zendesk, members of the respective teams were disappointed when messages were not sent successfully to email recipients (usually with Yahoo or Hotmail accounts, but not exclusively). There should be an option that clearly indicates when the ticket was not properly sent (and, alternatively, when it has). Additionally, "Internal note" is never just an internal note, it is sent to all recipients on the ticket, which has led to quite a lot of miscommunication and frustration. Finally, for a novice user of Zendesk, it is unclear what the differences are between the varied options (open, pending, solved) for sending tickets. There should be a clear delineation between options.

I have used Zendesk for over two years.

Please see my answer for "What are the areas for improvement?".

Please see my answer for "What are the areas for improvement?".

I'm not too sure what you mean in terms of scalability, but I did encounter issues with trying to back up the data (ie. tickets sent, frequent ticket senders, etc.) to a different platform (which was necessary at the organization I was with at the time).

I have no comment on this issue as I never reached out to the Zendesk customer service team.

I have no comment on this issue as I never reached out to the Zendesk technical support team.

For two particular inboxes the company I was working with at the time switched from Gmail to Zendesk for ease of use and quicker analytics tools.

I cannot comment on this as I was not involved with the setup at the time.

As I was not involved with the setup of the program, I cannot comment on this question at this time.

As I am no longer with the two organizations that utilized Zendesk, I cannot comment on this question.

I was not involved with the financial decision making process and thus cannot comment on this question.

I was not involved with this decision making process and thus cannot comment on this question.