Zendesk Review

We needed to code stuff on our side due to business specific needs which it could not account for.​​​

Valuable Features:

It was easy to setup and has plug-and-play possibilities. It required very little coding from our side and could practically be setup using drop-down options in the system's setup and engine.

Improvements to My Organization:

It forced the organization to rethink sub-par work processes and enabled us to work smarter. When we suggested new changes to the business processes our helpdesk questioned why we couldn't do it like we always had, but revealing that the old ways of doing so was time consuming and illogical. Zendesk helped streamline our ticket workflow.

Room for Improvement:

We needed to code stuff on our side due to business specific needs which Zendesk could not account for.

Deployment Issues:

It's easy to setup.

Stability Issues:

It was stable.

Scalability Issues:

It's scalable/

Initial Setup:

It required configuration which most people with understanding of business processes can do. No developer's help is essentially needed for the most basic functionality to work.

1 Comment