Zendesk Review

We have integrated it with Slack and we get customer updates in real-time.

Valuable Features

I'd say that the integration options that Zendesk offers are the most valuable features to our team. We eJIRA as our internal development software, and Zendesk's integration provides us the ability to create new JIRA tickets based on the information that we receive from our clients. This feature allows are team to be as efficient as possible as it reduces any duplication of work, which is always a bonus in the start-up world.

Improvements to My Organization

Another important Zendesk integration that our team leverages is Slack. We use Slack as our internal mode of communication on the regular, and the integration with Zendesk allows us to receive customer notifications this way, as well. Zendesk updates come to us in real-time via Slack, and because it's how we normally communicate as a team, we receive them in the least-disruptive way possible.

Room for Improvement

My one negative critique would be the user interface. It's pretty busy and isn't the most user friendly; at times it is hard to navigate through or understand where you're at.

Use of Solution

I believe BlackSquare has been using Zendesk for two and a half years now.

We have had no issues deploying it.

It's stable and I have not noticed any issues.

We have had no issues scaling it for our needs.

I have never had to use tech support.

I was not involved in the implementation.