Zendesk Review

​Deployment in a new environment is very simple. If you want it to record certain data or attributes, it can be done, but must be done manually.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspects would be its relative ease of use and its ability to integrate with many other popular SaaS products. The integrations are especially useful if your company already uses one or more of the products.

How has it helped my organization?

When first implemented, this product help give accountability to internal service requests, recording who worked on which issue and when it was resolved. As we move forward, the metrics also help give insights into what areas create the most problems. These metrics allow us to be more proactive identifying and preventing potential issues.

What needs improvement?

It is easy to use, however, it is not quite as powerful as many other ticketing systems out there. If you want it to record certain data or attributes, it can be done, but must be done manually. In this respect, some other ticketing systems are more complete and allow you to collect more data.

I have used it for over a year, and my current company doesn't currently use it.

Deployment in a new environment is very simple. I cannot comment on trying to migrate any existing ticketing system to Zendesk though.

We had no issues with the stability.

It is easily scalable for departments, however, if different departments need to use it, then each may need their own customizations. If there are many departments with specific customizations, scaling the central management of Zendesk becomes more difficult.

Their support group is very kind and responsive. It is one of the better technical teams I’ve had the pleasure of working with.

There was no other solution in place at this environment.

I was not part of the initial deployment team.

The implementation was done in-house with the assistance of a team from Zendesk’s team.

You may be able to save by using less agents, depending on how you structure your ticketing workflow.

Other solutions that were considered include ConnectWise, LanDesk, Spiceworks, among others. Zendesk was chosen because it is the most user friendly.

What other advice do I have?

There is a simple to use free trial for companies considering Zendesk.

1 visitor found this review helpful