Zendesk Review

Its set up makes it easier for everyone to use.

What is most valuable?

In Views there are lists of all unsolved tickets, recently updated tickets, pending tickets, etc. It makes it very easy for me to keep track of all the tickets.

How has it helped my organization?

I am already a very organized person but the product really does everything for you. The way it’s set up makes it very easy for agents, end-users, and administrators to use.

What needs improvement?

It would be good to be able to edit. Unfortunately, Zendesk believes that the integrity of a ticket and its comments are important. That when either party reads comments on tickets, they should be able to trust the content is unaltered form its original context. As per Zendesk, they feel it does not fit in with the direction and vision they have for Zendesk which to many people such as myself feel it’s ludicrous and not very sympathetic to the needs of its agents and administrators. Creating triggers is complicated and confusing. They should make it easier for agents.

I have been using Zendesk for more than a year now in my current company. I am the Zendesk Administrator and in charge of all customer service within the company. I was introduced to the software at an accounting software company I worked for. It was used for customer support and to help their IT Department.

We had no issues deploying it.

There have been no issues with the stability.

I only receive a certain amount of tickets throughout my working day.

The level of technical support is very good and they are very helpful.

The product had been set up right before I started working at AP&G. I found out after I was hired I would be using Zendesk which of course I was happy about since I already was familiar with the software but I certainly have learned the software much more in depth in the recent months.

I have to admit when I started working here at AP&G, I actually got more involved into learning how to use the software better since I was the only person basically using it. I made sure to ask as many questions as I could to Zendesk support and read as many articles the Zendesk Community had to offer.

We did it in-house.

ROI I would say it has been good.

The pricing is pretty fair. Of course it all depends on what kind of business you’re running and how much traffic you have and of course how many agents would be using it.

2 visitors found this review helpful