Zendesk Support Review

Complete features, highly customizable, critical for business and support is good

What is our primary use case?

We run our support and customer services flow through Zendesk. The primary use for the solution is customer experience and assistance.

What is most valuable?

There are a lot of features to speak about. The solution has a strategic vision indicator that is a plus for me because I need to understand our customer's reason for contact, what kind of customers contact us, what issues are most frequent, what kind of issues we can solve in a better time, or the time of the day do we give support. This allows us to improve ourselves as a business.

The solution is very critical for us because we can extract information about Net Promoter Scores which is in general terms, the satisfaction of our customers, we can prioritize some developments or improvements that we need to make in our systems.

The feature to move over my customer experience team tickets for different specialists is very valuable for my team.

The customization that is in place is really fast.

A very complete solution.

What needs improvement?

The solution could integrate better with QR codes from some websites such as Facebook.

They do not have any operations in Brazil for invoicing, this forces us to deal with international invoices which cause us some difficulties to close accounts in our accounting department. Making invoices in Brazil would be beneficial, other companies allow this such as Amazon Web Services.

We have been using the solution for three years.

The stability is really good considering we are international and the internet works really well.

We never suffered any stability or any difficulty increasing our operation. Some parts of the month we have more flows of transactions and more cost. We can run with no problem, we do not have any delay operating.

Currently, we are upgrading and going to be having more users inside our company. We are hiring more people and we are very satisfied.

We have 16 users currently and by the end of the months, we will have 23.

We had no problems with their technical support.

We started three years ago with their support solution for proof of concept. We made a small proof of concept to in our company. That proof concept ran really well and we started to apply it with our users. It all went so fast, the starting process and deploy were so easy. The deployment took about one week.

The price is very competitive.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for others thinking about purchasing the solution is to understand the purpose. Zendesk is not a solution for sales. I know that they tried to have a solution for sales but it is a customer services solution. They designed the solution for customer services and adapted it for sales. When we used this solution it turned out to be very poor. Zendesk is a very good world-class solution for customer services, not for sales. For sales, there are better solutions such as Salesforce.

We tried to find a solution better and cheaper than Zendesk locally and we have not found any solution so complete and flexible as Zendesk.

I rate Zendesk Support a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud