Zendesk Support Review

Fast, stable, and easy to use

What is our primary use case?

I'm in support and I'm using it basically for incident management and things like that.

What is most valuable?

It's very convenient to use.

We can add the time, including the time it takes for a particular incident ticket to be resolved. It's convenient that we can add the time taken for each incident ticket. It helps illustrate how long issues take to resolve.

The solution is quite fast.

It is quite a stable product overall.

What needs improvement?

Zendesk used to have a whole reporting tool, which they have actually terminated. That has been a small blow for us, however, it used to be a feature where they had that tool that allowed you to just have reports on the go, on the fly. They should bring this feature back.

They have something called Zendesk Explore, which isn't as good as what they had in place previously. The reporting and analytics part should be improved even more. The effort taken from the user side to configure the reports is a bit more when it's compared to the solution that was there earlier.

I've been using the solution for about one year or so at this point. It's been only a short while.

We've found the solution to be very, very stable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. It's quite good.

I used to use TOPdesk. We switched to Zendesk. Now we are comparing the two to see which we'd prefer. Some of my colleagues are still using TOPdesk, however, I am exclusively on Zendesk.

I'm actually currently working on a comparison between this solution and TOPdesk. I'm also looking at Jira Service Management, however, I don't know if it is the best out there or not.

What other advice do I have?

We are just customers and end-users. We aren't partners with Zendesk and we don't have a business relationship with them.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. Largely, we have been happy with its capabilities.

I'd recommend the solution, especially if a company is considering a choice between this and TOPdesk. TOPdesk is somewhat inferior and Zendesk is a better choice.

More Zendesk Support reviews from users
...who compared it with JIRA Service Management
Find out what your peers are saying about Zendesk Support vs. Zoho Desk and other solutions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.