Zephyr Enterprise Review
Improves the testing of the product on many levels through planning, test case creation, automation goals, etc.
What is most valuable?
- Organizing the knowledge for the product.
- Easy test execution plans.
How has it helped my organization?
- Mainly knowledge transfer and better team communication.
- Test cases verification and acceptance criteria clearance.
- Improves the testing of the product on many levels - planning, test case creation, automation goals, test reporting, and verification of the testing.
What needs improvement?
The only thing I have missed is an easy way to configure showing the latest execution results of all test cases linked in JIRA (story/epic), thus, receiving the state of a feature.
For how long have I used the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
No. I didn't use Zephyr when account issues with JIRA cloud occurred this spring.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Actually, I've never used the support. I asked the question in some forum, but didn't receive answers. If that forum is the support, it gets a bad rate.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
TestLink. Switched because Zephyr has:
- Much better UI
- Better functionalities
- Bug tracking integration.
How was the initial setup?
I used the system after it was already configured and integrated.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
I advised my current team to start using it. I have no idea about the pricing.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
Don't take in mind only the price, this product really improves your organization.