Zerto Review

Top of the list if you're using VMware or Hyper-V. Would be nice to have more supported hyper-visors.

What is most valuable?

Near real time continuous disaster recovery, Journaling and the ability to replicate from Hyper-V and other VMware clouds into our cloud.

How has it helped my organization?

We provide this product as a service to our clients. The ease of providing test failover results to them is invaluable and only takes a few minutes to initiate and complete so no time is wasted.

What needs improvement?

More Supported Hyper-visors

2 year

Non What so ever very straight forward and easy to complete. Also upgrading to the latest version could not be easier to do.

Not once in the last two years.

Non scales easily with an appliance on each ESX host and a central management console.

Excellent

Excellent

We did use a previous product which was clunky to use and was only a point in time image. Zerto is simple fast and reliable and our clients like the charts we can produce and is near real time.

Initial install was straightforward and simple to complete with the minimum amount of time taken up.

We had Zerto help us with the implementation and they were brilliant.

We pay per month per protected VM which is vastly cost efficient.

Yes, I looked at VMare SRM and Veeam Replication.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking at DR products put Zerto straight to the top of the list if you are using VMware or Hyper-V.

More Zerto reviews from users