Zerto Review

Zert0 accomplishes everything advertised and much more...

What is most valuable?

Leveraging 'Move' to perform VC-to-VC migrations with little downtime.

How has it helped my organization?

Has simplified our DR/BC strategy and allows us to quickly protect Production applications that require low RPO's. We've done several fail-over tests with documented results. We feel Zert0 will only compliment our SDDC strategy.

POC'd the product for 2 months and purchased in March of 2014.

None.. Implementation was simple and quick. We were replicating vms in a matter of hours.

Nothing to date

Customer service has been excellent

Technical support has been exceptional

We've used traditional LUN based replication which can be challenging in any virtual environment. Zert0 gave us the granularity to replicate VMDKs to any target datastore.

Setup was simple and straightforward. We encountered no issues.

We spent weeks doing a POC and literally installed and re-installed multiple times to see if there were any impacts on our infrastructure. There were none and it worked as advertised.

N/A

We had capacity so our only setup costs were building a couple of VMs to install the Zert0 Consoles on and licensing of the product. Minimal when compared to SRM, Recover Point and Storage.

We did a POC with SRM and researched Recover Point extensively.

What other advice do I have?

I feel because the product is so simplistic yet extremely robust and effective management may perceive Zert0 as not being Enterprise worthy when in reality, it is. Bottom line, its a great product that brings standardization and simplicity to DR/BC.