I can safely deploy it on an ISP environment because it's designed with isolation and multi-tenancy in mind.
- Interoperability between Hyper-V, ESX, vCloud, and AWS.
- Very easy to use
- Also the architecture (on the ISP side) is designed with isolation and multi-tenancy in mind, so it's safely deployable on an ISP environment.
Improvements to My Organization
It allows smooth migrations which would be a lot more difficult with other technologies.
Room for Improvement
- A "manual mode" which would allow the user to failover the VMs but keeping them powered off at destination
- More powerful scripting engine
- Ability to move protected VMs between VPGs
- More reliable ETA on VPG syncronization
- root-level user for VRA installation ( at the moment the user "root" is hardcoded )
- Bandwidth throttling schedule should include days of week
Use of Solution
I've used it for four months.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Great pre-sales experience, and good support. Technical Support
It was pretty straightforward.
I love the application, and it has become essential in my work.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Aug 03 2015
More Zerto reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Zerto. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
455,164 professionals have used our research since 2012.