Zerto Virtual Replication Review
We're able to replicate entire systems between data centers instead of setting up replication within the applications.

Valuable Features

Replication for disaster recovery between data centers is valuable.

Improvements to My Organization

Zerto allows us to replicate entire systems between data centers instead of setting up replication within the applications, which sometimes is non-existent.

Room for Improvement

The backup capabilities require too much disk space and I would like to see better compression. or deduplication built in to reduce the amount of WAN traffic. It would also be nice to have it be able to monitor a VM to let you know how much bandwidth a particular VM would require to replicate.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for nine months.

We have had no issues with the deployment.

There have been no performance issues.

Scalability is all about bandwidth, so the only issue we had was trying to guess how much bandwidth we would need.

Technical support is good.

We used point solutions for our disaster recovery needs and we were very selective about the applications we would setup with disaster recovery due to costs.

The Zerto setup is very easy. The difficult task is setting up any processes that need to be run after a failover.

Implementation Team

This was all setup in house.