Zoho Analytics Review

Has good support, a good UI, and connecting to databases is very easy

What is most valuable?

We really like that it's user friendly and has a lot of combinations and charts. They're good compared to other tools. We used a free Elastic product, comparatively, this solution is good because of their support, UI, and connecting to databases is very easy.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improvement, they have a limited number of graphs available in their store. They should come up with more graph style forms. They should have more charts and at the same time, you can't create panels like with Microsoft BA.

I have been using Zoho Analytics for nine to ten months.

It's stable. It works.

We checked the scalability and it is scalable.

There are around four to five users who use this solution. The users are primarily developers. We develop dashboards and analytics and then give them to our clients. Three to four people deploy it and implement it for our clients.

Zoho technical support is good.

The initial setup was very easy and user-friendly. The deployment took two to three hours, it's very easy.

I also used a BA tool but the issues with those dashboards were that the license prices were very high for the Indian market.

Zoho prices are reasonable. We have different plans with them; monthly, quarterly, yearly.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Zoho Analytics an eight out of ten.

They have imited graphs. In the next release, I would like for them to have features like Microsoft BA, in which we can create clickable buttons to help us navigate. Zoho does not have this. If they could develop those buttons in the next release, it would be helpful.

More Zoho Analytics reviews from users