Zoho Analytics Review

Powerful and customizable reporting

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and Zoho Analytics is one of the products that we implement for our customers. It is used to improve the customer experience from CRM up to inventory.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is reporting. Zoho Analytics is the best software for giving reports to customers and we can create any report that is required. It is very easy to do.

You can supply data to this solution in many other forms, such as an Excel spreadsheet.

What needs improvement?

This solution does not support manufacturing facilities.

Across Zoho products, it is not possible to consider multiple types of discounts. For example, if you give a discount on one level, and then want to give a separate discount at the invoice level, it is not possible.

We have been using Zoho Analytics for between three and four years.

We have had no issues with respect to stability.

One of our customers is a very large television network. For them, we handle all of the requested customizations in Zoho.

They have gives us support when we have needed it.

The initial setup is very simple, and not complex.

The length of time for deployment depends on the complexity of the reports. If there are only a few reports then it can be done in perhaps an hour's time. It's very simple but some kinds of reports are complex and take longer. For example, property dealers have their own cost sheet and it has more than 620 fields of data with different combinations of calculations. Definitely, reports of this type take between two and three days to create.

We have a very good technical team that handles deployment and maintenance.

I don't feel that price is an issue for this product. Sometimes we lose a client because of the pricing but that is part of any business.

What other advice do I have?

Personally, I am completely satisfied with Zoho Analytics and it is definitely a product I recommend.

My advice for anybody who is considering this solution is to think about how much time you will be saving in developing reports. The question is why you would want to develop a new report when the facility is already available in Zoho Analytics. It is a waste of time and your customer's money to recreate reports that already exist.

Private Cloud