Zoho CRM Review
Zoho is a very good CRM system to use to start out, but you may find that you outgrow the functionality.

Valuable Features:

Inexpensive Integrates well with Google Apps for business Easy to use; easy for team to adopt Robust reporting features Useful across all areas of our business (from management to sales to support)

Room for Improvement:

Doesn't integrate well with Outlook Took a while to set the system up properly (to reflect our business needs) Not many apps that we can use to add on.

Other Advice:

My company started with Zoho because it was a very affordable alternative to Salesforce, and I'm very happy with our decision. However, as we continued to grow, Zoho did not have all the features we needed to successfully track our sales cycle, so we ended up switching to Salesforce (and this transition. . .whew. . .it was a doozy and took nearly a full week to have everything in order). It's a very good system to use to start out, but you may find that you outgrow the functionality.

2 Comments

it_user4401Vendor

For me it was very useful that Zoho has mobile access, it has a variety of prebuilt reports that can run in real time or can be programmed to run later and it has a simple design. As a con, I was not able to integrate powerful applications with Zoho.

15 May 13
it_user6579Consultant

Good Article!

I understand that the ZohoCRM took a while to set the system up properly (to reflect our business needs), as it's not just a software but it's a process to implement CRM or ERP in an organizaion.

09 June 13