Zoho CRM Review

Pipeline management and reports are great. I'd like to see better tools for email campaigns.

What is most valuable?

Leads, pipeline management, reports and Zoho CRM have excellent customer support

How has it helped my organization?

Stronger pipeline, increase in revenue and profit

What needs improvement?

Zoho CRM has room for improvement when it comes to building email templates and mass email campaigns. The Campaign section could also be stronger along with capabilities to run telemarketing without doing too much customizing.

We did work with SalesForce for 10 years but changed to Zoho CRM 4 years ago. Main reason was simplicity and far better price and performance.

Deployment is very easy and smooth. No hassle at all.

Service lever is no issue. Zoho posts a continuously Health Service dashboard and has great performance.

5 out of 5

4 out of 5

We did previously work with salesforce.com but SF was far too complex according to our needs. We choose Zoho CRM due to workflow capabilities and how we could integrate Zoho CRM with Convert Customer marketing automation.

Zoho works straight out of the box. Easy to start with, easy to customize to our own sales process and workflow. Simple and well functionality when it comes to creating report.

Cost / revenue is about 0.75% in 1 year.

Internal labor cost $2000. Running cost $210/month

We evaluated SalesForce.com, Sugar CRM, and Zoho CRM.

What other advice do I have?

Evaluate carefully against your own needs, then select a vendor. If needed, team up with a vendor specific specialist;

1 visitor found this review helpful