Zoho Desk Review

Cloud-based, easy to use, and inexpensive

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for accounting, invoicing, CRM, and we use support for our customers.

What is most valuable?

The ticketing feature is very easy to use, compared to other systems.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see to levels of support available. There should be a level of support for our customers and a separate one for our internal developers who are developing software.

We need a ticketing tool for our internal team, and for project managing, which is a part of ticketing. The project management tool and the ticketing tool should be linked. There is also another tool I would like to have integrated.

I would like to have integrated support, and integration between the ticketing tool and the project management tool. This way we wouldn't have to enter the information twice.

I have been using Zoho Desk for just over two years.

I have no issues with the stability of the Zoho Desk.

We are small, a team of three, so this is an area that we have not yet experienced, but it is my understanding that it is a scalable solution.

We have not contacted technical support.

There is no installation required, as it is a cloud-based solution.

For what it does, it's quite cheap.

There is a subscription.

There was a comparison with another solution but we chose Zoho because it was a better fit for us.

What other advice do I have?

We have no servers, everything is in the cloud, except for your laptops and preferred devices.

I would rate Zoho Desk a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Zendesk Support vs. Zoho Desk and other solutions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.