Zoho Recruit Review

Secure and user friendly; lacks ability to automatically upload data

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for recruitment purposes and our organizational structure. It helps our company store information to our database, manage and maintain the database and internal portal. We use it for interview schedules, for extracting resumes and connecting potential recruits with jobs. If you tag someone, you'll receive a notification if there's a match.  I'm a recruitment consultant.

What is most valuable?

I like that the solution is secure and only the admin person has access to download information. It's also very user friendly and I like the dashboards and interface.

What needs improvement?

We sometimes get duplicate resumes and that shouldn't happen because it's confusing.  My recommendation would be that Zoho not accept duplicate copies. The source is already in Zoho People or in the portal so why have a duplicate copy. One of the other issues is that we need to manually update details and that's time consuming. With SAP, that's all done automatically, we use the HR and HCM tool which shows all the details for a job; the rate, the duration, everything. But in Zoho it's not so clear and we need to manually upload all these things. If that issue was solved, it would be a great solution.

I've been using this solution for eight months.

We are tied to Zoho so everything is done in a proper way and it's very reliable.

We have 10 employees using Zoho Recruit. From junior level employees to the senior ones, everyone uses Zoho. The solution doesn't require maintenance, it automatically uploads. We are currently expanding the team, and there's no limit to the number of people who can have access. If you have permission, you can access it.

Our admins contact technical support directly - I don't have contact with them.

I previously used SAP Fieldglass. It's awesome, it's a really good portal. With SAP we can easily find what we are looking for, what the client is asking, all of the updates, integration model, everything. It all gets updated automatically in SAP, so there's no manual effort required which saves employing another person.

The initial setup is very easy although we didn't use Zoho for that, we did it ourselves. Deployment takes about 10 seconds. What needs to be improved are the updates from the client's end.

Licensing depends on the management center, it's not my area.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I do think SAP is a better solution but it's much more expensive. Zoho needs to improve their marketing and make some aspects automatic rather than require manual inputting.

I would rate this solution a seven out of 10.

Learn what your peers think about Zoho Recruit. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.