Zoho Recruit Review

Easy to deploy and parses the resumes, but needs better automation and documentation

What is our primary use case?

We use it for the recruitment database.

What is most valuable?

The CV parsing feature is the most valuable. It can parse resumes for the database.

It is easy to deploy, and it is also stable and scalable. Its support is also good.

What needs improvement?

Its automation is currently complicated, and it could be better. The biggest problem is that their instructions, videos, and documentation are terrible. These should be improved.

I would like to see an email tracking feature and an option to find email addresses and leads.

I have been using this solution for one year.

It is stable.

It is scalable. You can add as many users as you need. There isn't any limit.

I have contacted them many times. They are good, helpful, responsive, and efficient, but the documentation and videos are terrible.

I have used other solutions in the past. Zoho has more advantages.

It is pretty straightforward. It took an hour to be deployed.

I implemented it myself. It doesn't require any maintenance.

It is in the middle price range. Everything is included in the price.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I would advise others to not customize it too much.

I would rate Zoho Recruit a seven out of ten.

Private Cloud

Other
Learn what your peers think about Zoho Recruit. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.