Zoho Reports Review

Valuable Features

Automates complex reporting (pivot tables, charts, etc.). We used to have all the same reporting features- BUT- we had to produce the results manually using Excel spreadsheets so they were insanely labor intensive. Zoho Reports allows us to spend more time analyzing data and less time manipulating it.

Improvements to My Organization

It used to be that Report-generating was silo'ed to staff members with specific technical skills. Now, a much greater number of managers can understand the drag/drop interface of Zoho Reports and can benefit from reviewing the data. This has greatly improved the adoption of data-driven decision-making in our SMB.

Room for Improvement

No suggestions. However we do not like proposed UI changes and find that in general as a vendor Zoho is rather unresponsive to feedback from its customers.

Use of Solution

1-2 years.

8/10.

8/10.

We used default reporting features in the core Zoho CRM product, which are infantile in comparison to what Zoho Reports offers.

Straightforward - however, advanced features are not documented anywhere and so hard to use. I had to force tech support to walk me through a few advanced formulas. Once I understood them, I was fine, however that step could have been saved if they had better walkthroughs on their website.

Implementation Team

In-house.

ROI

We don't measure it. For $50/mo we are saving dozens of hours of staff-time and making better decisions. That's pretty good.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

$50/mo flat fee.

Other Advice

We have not tried it with our own data pools but it works well when combined with data from Zoho's other products.