Pros of ZoneAlarm are-
1) Two way firewall
3) Advanced Download Protection
4) Parental Controls
7) Trojan, Malware, Keylogger Protection
8) Web and Application worm protection
Room for Improvement:
Few cons of ZoneAlarm are-
1) Updating ZoneAlarm is a problem at times
2) Longer scanning completion times
3) Increased PC shutdown time
4) The interface is inconsistent at times
5) Uses significant amount of system resources while updating the antivirus
ZoneAlarm is one of the best rated security products from Checkpoint, which comprises of inbuilt antivirus, anti spyware, anti phishing, and advanced threat protection features. It is has few unique features such as virtual and private browsing, hard drive encryption and identity protection. It has very little impact on system resources such CPU and RAM and also has the capability of credit report monitoring.
Find out what your peers are saying about Check Point, Microsoft, Broadcom and others in Anti-Malware Tools. Updated: February 2021.
464,594 professionals have used our research since 2012.