Zscaler Private Access Review

Provides us with ease of access to VPN while providing security for our networks

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this product is as a VPN solution. I'm the head of IT infrastructure and we're a customer of Zscaler.

What is most valuable?

The ZPA is a unique feature which offers VPN along with all the additional security we need while using the VPN network. This is a cloud solution and it has all the features inbuilt for all security requirements. The other big advantage is that it doesn't require you to sign in every time like typical VPN connections. Usually, whenever you want to connect to VPN, you need to open the VPN, sign in and authenticate with your multi-factor authentication. With this solution, you open your laptop and you are connected to your VPN. Authentication is required about once a week and that's it.

What needs improvement?

This is a great solution, I'm just searching for an alternative because the costing or the commercials for this type of solution tends to be a little high, although we have been using it for a year already. We've found it to be more expensive than other products. However, we also know that unlike other VPN solutions, this one has many features that any organization would like to have. We're looking for an alternative product that offers similar services or features.

I've been using this solution for a year.

This is a very good and stable solution that has all the requirements for your security solutions. If you have this, you don't need any other services or any other security solutions in your data center or on your premises other than this. It's a one-stop shop.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a 10 out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud