Zudy VINYL Review

The product has reduced the time that it takes us to produce apps

Video Review:

How has it helped my organization?

The greatest benefit that this product has had for Cal-Maine has been to empower our developers to very quickly be able to produce applications. This is very important in today's time frame.

What is most valuable?

The product has reduced the time that it takes us to produce apps.

Being an agriculture company, we are pretty mean and lean when it comes to spend. It really helps to produce applications in a faster period of time.

What needs improvement?

One of the cool things about Vinyl is they are constantly improving it. They have a new version that they are showing, which we have not seen yet, at the meeting that I am attending.

They are constantly adding new features. That is really important. We suggest things sometimes, then all of the sudden, they miraculously appear.

Less than one year.

We have never really had any downtime with Vinyl at all. We actually host this in our own environment as opposed to a cloud environment, which is their typical model. We have been very pleased with the stability of the product.

This is an extremely scalable solution because it enables us to interface with all types of disparate information. So, the larger we grow, the more we can use a product like Vinyl.

We are located in Mississippi. There is not a lot of technology available in Mississippi when it comes to solutions like this. One of the things that we value about Vinyl is they have a tremendous support team.

We deployed Vinyl about nine months ago. Previously, we were using a small application that wrote code for our personnel in a manner very unlike the way that Vinyl does. It was something that we worked with because it was all we could find, but as soon as we found Vinyl, we put it into play.

To deploy Vinyl in our environment, we engaged the Zudy engineers to help us. This is not a product where someone could just get the code, install it, and do it themselves. A very important part of a business relationship with a software company is application support. This all worked together for our installation to go well.

What other advice do I have?

Some people are really reluctant to rate anything a 10 out of 10. However, when you have a good product which does a good job, and it is affordable, why not give it a 10?

Create Enterprise Apps without Code

Find out more about how Zudy VINYL's code-free platform can speed up your enterprise application development process. Contact Zudy to find out more.