Zudy VINYL Review

Connects to all our departments and systems and reduces manual work

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is scheduling. We do a lot of scheduling and collecting of survey data.

How has it helped my organization?

The tour managers are able to view their results - versus having to wait two times a year to get their results - they can review them in real time. They're also able to instantly receive their schedules versus having to manually send them via an Excel grid. It's also able to distinguish what type of guide we are using.

What is most valuable?

The fact it connects to all of our systems outside of Zudy. It connects with our internal systems and it makes things more productive and not manual.

What needs improvement?

The calendar has room for improvement, but that's what they're going to be working on next: making a Gantt chart.

It is a stable product for the most part, but if there are any issues their developers are instantly available to address them.

There have been no scalability issues. It handles a lot of stuff. It replaced two of our programs.

Their technical support is awesome. I work exclusively with their technical department and they're able to turn things around super quick and make changes and adjustments. Nothing takes very long, usually, and they're always available.

We used Microsoft Project and Microsoft Access, but the system just kept on crashing and it wasn't sustained by our IT department, so it was a lot of having to do it ourselves. It was manual and there was a lot of room for error. We moved to Zudy because it was a system everybody could understand and it wasn't outdated.

The setup was a little complex, but not that bad. I had Zudy specifically here. I was working with two of the developers and they were with me every step of the way.

What other advice do I have?

The sky is the limit. It is able to pretty much do anything and everything that you thought a computer couldn't do. You should just really embrace it. It took me a while to embrace it but they're a really great company to work with.

I would rate it at eight out of 10. I think a Gantt chart would probably put it to a nine. I don't think anything's ever perfect. I'm feeling concerned about when we end our relationship directly with Zudy and just work with our own IT department, how quick the changes will be.

Overall, it's a really great product. It's able to tie into different departments. From my understanding, it's what they were intending for this. We're able to use it across the board, all the departments.

Create Enterprise Apps without Code

Find out more about how Zudy VINYL's code-free platform can speed up your enterprise application development process. Contact Zudy to find out more.