Zudy VINYL Review

Streamlines app building by quickly connecting to almost any data source

What is our primary use case?

I use it for business process automation across a variety of areas. I am in charge of commercial IT and we have used this technology to enhance some of the commercial business processes.

In my current organization, we are using it in account planning, incentive compensation, field communications via SMS alerts, and onboarding of employees.

How has it helped my organization?

The ability to build apps quickly by connecting to almost any data source, while having workflow and routing, really give you the ability to enhance more static systems and drive value to the business.

What is most valuable?

• Ability to connect to disparate data sources
  • The workflow engine
  • Speed and agility in building apps

What needs improvement?

Perhaps the UI could be improved.

Three to five years.

There have been no stability issues. It is a very stable platform.

No issues with scalability.

The support team always makes itself available and drives resolutions quicker than we can typically keep up. It is really excellent.

Their services are excellent. They typically provide a team of resources to get the environment set up and help build your first app.

Pricing is less than the cost of a consultant and the value you receive is much greater.

We looked at other middleware products but liked the unique capabilities of this one.

What other advice do I have?

Try it. Sometimes, the use cases are not evident. Start slow and pilot it and the value becomes evident.

Create Enterprise Apps without Code

Find out more about how Zudy VINYL's code-free platform can speed up your enterprise application development process. Contact Zudy to find out more.