AccuRev Overview

AccuRev is the #11 ranked solution in our list of top Application Lifecycle Management Suites. It is most often compared to Jira: AccuRev vs Jira

What is AccuRev?
Software configuration management system for application, product or website development to help create your own program or application
AccuRev Buyer's Guide

Download the AccuRev Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021

AccuRev Customers
Akcelerant, SDL, CSG, Avid Technology Inc., Azimuth Systems Inc, Drivecam, Endgame, f5 Networks, Follett Software, Hyland Software, Indanet, Kronos, McAfee
AccuRev Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about AccuRev pricing:
  • "It is a lower cost than other top competetors."

AccuRev Reviews

Sameh-Hablas
CEO - Director General & Founder/ IT Expert - Digital Transformation at Al Danah Information Systems Solutions
Apr 14, 2020
Helps us with our compliance goals, native quality management systems and with the legacy systems in our organization

What is our primary use case?

We needed to use it now for our goals of compliance, for native quality management systems and also for the legacy systems in our organization.

• "The product has all the features that we for application managementat a lower cost."
  • "It is difficult to gain experience with the product because resources and documentation for learning are not available."

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate AccuRev as an eight.
Victor Horescu
General Manager at iQST
Sep 23, 2019
Has tremendous scaling capacity and all of the functions and features you could need

• "The most valuable feature is the Business Process Testing feature, BPT, because it brings in the most revenue."
  • "In the next release, I would like to have a repository for the code which is embedded. Apart from that, it has everything I need."

What other advice do I have?

With this tool, I learned how to put together all the pieces from the life cycle and the interactions between departments. The theory which is embedded in the solution actually helped me to understand how all the departments in an IT department are interconnected and how they work. I went to some of my customers and just made the connection between the team based on what I learned from the tool. On top of that, I learned some business analyst tips and tricks on how to make a workflow useful. The most important thing I learned from this solution was how to interconnect people with different…
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, Microsoft, Atlassian and others in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites. Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Victor Horescu
General Manager at iQST
Sep 5, 2019
Excellent for Business Process Testing with good scalability and an easy setup

• "The solution is 100% scalable. It's much more scalable than the customer's capacity for implementing it. We do plan to increase usage ourselves."
  • "What I'm missing from the solution is a repository for the code. Something like Git, for example. Some sort of depository for the code that is embedded."

What other advice do I have?

We typically deal with on-premises deployment models. I would advise customers to understand the underlying concepts so that they are able to better understand how to use the solution. I would rate the solution ten out of ten.
reviewer1263777
Associate Consultant at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Jan 23, 2020
Has the ability to take snapshots while doing the execution of the test cases

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution just for testing.

• "The most valuable feature of the solution is taking snapshots while doing the execution of the test cases."
  • "The pricing should be more competitive."

What other advice do I have?

We aren't using the latest version of the solution. We use the on-premises deployment model. We use the solution on a daily basis. I'd recommend the solution to others. I'd rate it nine out of ten.