Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Overview

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is the #22 ranked solution in our list of top Cloud Backup tools. It is most often compared to Acronis Backup: Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud vs Acronis Backup

What is Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud?

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a unique integration of backup with full-stack next-generation anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management tools. This synergy eliminates complexity, so service providers can protect customers better while keeping costs down.

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is also known as Acronis Protect Cloud.

Download the Cloud Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Customers
Zebra Systems
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud pricing:
  • "I am not the one who is paying for it, but based on what I know, it is not very expensive. It has a good price."
  • "We pay for whatever we use, and they bill us accordingly."

BO
Linux Administrator at a pharma/biotech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Saves money and time, easy to use for restoring data, and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We use it for the backup of user machines. We have a lot of machines, and I use it daily to monitor, check, and do upgrades and make sure that everything is working properly.

• "It is easy to use. I don't need any help to figure out how to do it. It is also very easy to install and upgrade. It is very simple and easy to use for restoring. It supports universal restoration. I can restore a full machine to another hardware with this, which is a very good feature."
  • "It will be good if Acronis can provide more documentation and videos describing how to do different things. Their documentation is good, but it is without examples. They don't have lots of videos. They should put more videos on YouTube to show how to set up certain things, how to restore, and how to back up. They should provide step-by-step documentation and videos for specific scenarios. I would like them to improve the command line feature. The command line is not working smoothly, and there is some problem with it. If the command line is improved, it will take the product to the next level. It would be great if it can back up data from storage so that people are able to back up old data. Such a feature will make it an enterprise solution for a full backup."

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to go to the site and download it for free for 13 days and play with it. It is a very good solution that makes your life easier. The people behind this product are very smart, and they are thinking about the end-user. I would rate Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud a nine out of ten.
HN
Owner at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
A backup and cyber protection solution that is easy to deploy and use.

What is our primary use case?

We are using this product to store data and as our software backup. Acronis Cyber Protect is used whenever you want to back up your data and for disaster recovery.

• "One of the best benefits of using Acronis is that it also provides data security along with the backup of data. It checks everything, and that's the main benefit of using Acronis"
  • "I don't see any room for improvement in the solution itself, but their marketing could be better. Dealers and customers aren't aware of this product or the company, so maybe they should concentrate more on marketing."

What other advice do I have?

Whoever wants to backup their data should also lookout for a solution that provides data security. This is very important nowadays with issues like ransomware, privacy, and security. Also, the backup should be easily accessible whenever we need it. They should select a product that does it all, and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud provides all these benefits in a single solution. On a scale from one to ten, I would give Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud a nine.
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Veeam Software, N-able and others in Cloud Backup. Updated: May 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Ratnodeep Roy
Senior System Analyst at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Helpful event backup logs, unique features, but needs more report customization

What is most valuable?

I have found many of the backup options valuable such as logging the event backup and the ability to run an analysis of the backup before you start for problems.

What needs improvement?

In the solution, you have the customization option for reports but it is limited and should allow more customizations in terms of how long or when you can do the reports.

I have been using the solution for approximately three years.

I have found that the solution is not as stable as it could be. When there are some errors it is difficult to know what took place to resolve them.

The solution is scalable.

How are customer

HN
Owner at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Backs up and secures data; two great things with one product

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is software backup and data storage.

What is most valuable?

One of the benefits of using Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is that, along with backing up data, it secures it. You get two great things with a single product. It is also easy to use and deploy.

What needs improvement?

Not many people know about this product, so they may need to concentrate more on marketing.

I have been using Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud for six to eight months.

They have local tech support, which is good.

You may need a little bit of help with some aspects of the installation process. However,…