ActiveBatch Workload Automation Overview
ActiveBatch Workload Automation is the #2 ranked solution of our top Managed File Transfer tools. It is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars, and is most often compared to Control-M: ActiveBatch Workload Automation vs Control-M
What is ActiveBatch Workload Automation?
Orchestrate your entire tech stack with ActiveBatch Workload Automation and Enterprise Job Scheduling. Build and centralize end-to-end workflows under a single pane of glass. Seamlessly manage systems, applications, and services across your organization. Eliminate manual workflows with ActiveBatch so you can focus on higher value activities that drive your company forward.
Limitless Endpoints: Use native integrations and our low-code REST API adapter to connect to any server, any application, any service.
Proactive Support Model: 24/7- US-based support and predictive diagnostics.
Low Code Drag-and-Drop GUI: Easily build reliable, customizable, end-to-end processes.
ActiveBatch Workload Automation is also known as ActiveBatch.
ActiveBatch Workload Automation Buyer's Guide
Download the ActiveBatch Workload Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2020
ActiveBatch Workload Automation Customers
Informatica, D&H, ACES, PrimeSource, Sub-Zero Group, SThree, Lamar Advertising, Subway, Xcel Energy, Ignite Technologies, Whataburger, Jyske Bank, Omaha Children's Hospital
ActiveBatch Workload Automation Video
What users are saying about ActiveBatch Workload Automation pricing:
- "ActiveBatch is currently redesigning themselves. In the past, they were a low cost solution for automation. They had a nice tool that was very inexpensive. With their five-year plan, they will be more enhancement-driven, so they're trying to improve their software, customer service, and the way that their customers get information from them. In doing that, they're raising the price of their base system. They changed from one pricing model to another, which has caused some friction between ActiveBatch and us. We're working through that right now with them. That's one of the reasons why we're why we were evaluating other software packages."
- "If you compare ActiveBatch licensing to Control-M, you're looking at $50,000 as opposed to millions."
- "The price was fairly in line with other automation tools. I don't think it's exorbitantly expensive, relatively speaking."
- "I don't think we've ever had a problem with the pricing or licensing. Even the maintenance fees are very much in line. They are not excessive. I think for the support that you get, you get a good value for your money. It's the best value on the market."
- "It allows for lower operational overhead."
ActiveBatch Workload Automation Reviews
Learn what your peers think about ActiveBatch Workload Automation. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2020.
448,076 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more ActiveBatch Workload Automation Reviews