Adaptavist Test Management for Jira Reviews
User Assessments By Topic About Adaptavist Test Management for Jira
Adaptavist Test Management for Jira Questions
What is Adaptavist Test Management for Jira?
Adaptavist Test Management for Jira is the full, featured, enterprise ready test management solution directly in Jira. It offers full traceability across issues, requirements, test cases, and execution. The tool allows for flexibility and customisation for test plans and runs. It offers a free and flexible REST API, includes the ability to automate bulk tests, and enables seamless integration with most continuous integration tools. The in-depth reporting capability gives users the ability to analyse and share test data results between development and business teams. It’s the single source of truth to track, manage and optimise your whole test lifecycle right inside Jira software.
Try it now https://marketplace.atlassian....
See the overview video
- Drive reusability across Jira with cross-project hierarchical repositories for all test assets
- Improve collaboration with flexible workflows between traditional and Agile development teams
- Enhance coverage with end-to-end traceability across all test artifacts
- Eliminate duplication to increase efficiency with versioning, test data parameters and shared step features
- Improve visibility and functionality with 70 cross-project reports and gadgets
- Reduce management time and effort, with rich APIs for integration with test automation and DevOps tools
- Allows teams to seamlessly collaborate and manage multiple versions of test cases in parallel while providing an audit history of changes
- Easy drag and drop organisation, planning and execution
- Hierarchical folders to manage and reuse assets across Jira projects, releases and sprints
- Test case libraries including versioning, shared steps and test data parameters
- Test plans and runs to manage and track test execution cycles
- Full traceability of test cases, requirements, test execution results and defects
- 70 cross-project reports, gadgets and Confluence Macros to track the coverage of your tests with advanced cross project reporting
- Global and project level settings for customisation and standardisation
- Custom fields for test cases, test steps, test plans and test runs
- Migration function to import test cases from files or legacy test management tools
- REST APIs for integration with test automation and DevOp tools
- Integrate CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI or other development applications like Github, Bitbucket, Datadog via the REST API for end-to-end integration across test case management, execution, and reporting
- Automate testing at scale, whilst maintaining traceability inside Jira. Scaled to 10,000+ tests across multiple configurations, publishing results in Jira in under 30 minutes
- Increase efficiency by significantly reducing time spent on test case specification and management
- Benefit from reusability across Jira projects and single points of maintenance when reusing and organizing test cases
- Improved visibility of software testing process and quality with 70 out-of-the-box reports, including real-time dashboards
- Clear end-to-end traceability of requirements, tests, and defects ensuring that the delivered software meets requirements.
Adaptavist Test Management for Jira customers
IBM, John Lewis, Trip Advisor, Netgear, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, Sapient