Adobe Connect Reviews

industry
rating
President / Founder
Sep 12 2017

What is most valuable?

I love that I can create classes and that they are "persistent" which means they can be reused over and over again. I can completely set up my course and, at the end, can easily clean the room and use it another time. I also love the fact I... more»

How has it helped my organization?

We can offer quality, interactive, and engaging learning experiences without the high cost of travel and time away from the office. With Adobe Connect you can offer virtual solutions that can be as impactful, if not more so, than face to face... more»

What needs improvement?

They could improve on the VoIP capabilities. It just does not work effortlessly as some other products do.
MS Candidate and Nonresident Fellow at a international affairs institute with 51-200 employees
Aug 20 2017

What is most valuable?

The flexibility that Adobe Connect offers is incredibly valuable, in that it allows you to customize the experience for your requirements. The meeting organizer's ability to determine what level of participation the other users have, a... more»

How has it helped my organization?

The product enabled a variety of teams that were not co-located to communicate in real time, and allowed the teams, as needed, to host meetings with a variety of capabilities and functions.

What needs improvement?

The troubleshooting process for Adobe Connect could be improved. We had regular issues with activating sound and camera functions, even after having done a successful test call shortly before. A troubleshooting process might work on one... more»
Find out what your peers are saying about Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft and others in Web Conferencing.
287,741 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Owner of Ace Learning and Consulting
Sep 11 2017

What do you think of Adobe Connect?

Valuable Features The chat box is awesome and encourages participation. The breakout rooms as well as the polls are useful. Though, the biggest thing is the ease of customizing the layout. • Improvements to My Organization Connect helped us move away from WebEx and use a tool more suitable for learning. We were able to craft a virtual learning culture. • Room for Improvement Perhaps some learning games that could be played virtually. • Use of Solution Seven years. • Stability Issues No. • Scalability Issues No, but be aware there is a limit on participants based on your package. • Customer Service and Technical Support A 10 out of 10. • Previous Solutions WebEx is a great tool for meeting management, but did not create the learning environment we...
User
Network Engineer with 1-10 employees
May 02 2018

What do you think of Adobe Connect?

Primary Use Case Settings up webinars Training Providing services for trainers On-premise deployment in several locations • Improvements to My Organization Training providers for on-premise deployment in several locations.  Transitioning from a legacy system to Adobe Connect. • Valuable Features Persistence for webinar rooms Fast video playing Integration and reusability of the same webinar. • Room for Improvement It needs faster and easier upgrades. • Use of Solution Less than one year. • Pricing, License Cost and Setup We are looking to cut costs. Therefore, we still need to explore the product more before I comment.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Adobe Connect

287,741 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Adobe Connect Questions

Adobe Connect Projects By Members

Adobe Connect Consultants

What is Adobe Connect?

Communicate your ideas powerfully using Adobe Connect web conferencing software. Securely share presentations and multimedia right from your desktop, and get feedback from hundreds of participants - all using a web browser and the Adobe Flash Player runtime, already installed on 98% of Internet-connected personal computers.
Adobe Connect customers
Blue Sky Broadcast, Wiley and Georgetown University, New South Wales (NSW) Schools, BMO Financial Group, The Ministry of Education, Church, Culture & Gender Equality in Greenland, HealthSTAR Communications, IDEXX Laboratories, Philips Healthcare
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Web Conferencing solution is right for you?

Download our free Web Conferencing Report and find out what your peers are saying about Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft, and more!