Adobe Creative Suite [EOL] OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Adobe Creative Suite [EOL]?

Creative Cloud gives you the entire collection of Adobe desktop and mobile apps, from essentials like Photoshop to innovative new tools like Adobe XD. You also get built-in templates to jump-start your designs and step-by-step tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and sharpen your skills. It′s your entire creative world, all in one place.

Adobe Creative Suite [EOL] is also known as Creative Suite.

Adobe Creative Suite [EOL] Customers

Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, University of Michigan, Savannah College of Art and Design, UNC School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Palo Alto High School, Clark County School District, Massachusetts Vocational Technical Education Schools, Redbox, Wilson Sporting Goods Co.

Adobe Creative Suite [EOL] Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Adobe Creative Suite [EOL] pricing:
  • "The product could be a bit cheaper to attract younger audiences but on the other hand, you do get a full professional package to create to your mind's content."

Adobe Creative Suite [EOL] Reviews

Tyler Slingerland
Graphic Design Specialist at Self-Employed
Comprehensive, easy to use, and many tutorials are available to help learn and perfect your techniques

• "The suite is one of the most widely used in the world and because of this, there are plenty of tutorials on how to do almost anything."
  • "The size of the software is large when installed and would be ideal if it would be smaller for computers with limited hard drive space."

What is our primary use case?

I have used Adobe Creative Suite for full web designs, which included all assets such as logos, site navigation bars, and artwork. When I work in 3D modeling software, I frequently take the final rendered imagine into Photoshop to change lighting and various other visual characteristics that I am not able to in the 3D modeling software.

I also use Adobe Creative Suite for personal use. I edit family and friends' photos by modifying, adding, or subtracting items or things in their photos in creating a result they are happy with.

How has it helped my organization?

Adobe Creative Suite has a wide range of products as part of the package, there is little you cannot do. I was able to purchase one package with all the necessary tools needed to project my creative vision to life.

Having all the software made by one company makes the use of each product of the suite similar and easy to use. I did not have to learn another company's software interface, which saves time and in turn, saves money for the company.

The company is able to produce the end products quicker with greater results.

What is most valuable?

Most of the suite functions the same with ribbons and toolbars for creativity and editing, which is pretty straightforward.

The suite is one of the most widely used in the world and because of this, there are plenty of tutorials on how to do almost anything. This is not a feature of the product by design but a by-product of its success. Having the copious amount of tutorials at your fingertips is invaluable. You can continuously learn new ways of doing things as part of your projects and go back and perfect old techniques.

What needs improvement?

The size of the software is large when installed and would be ideal if it would be smaller for computers with limited hard drive space. However, this is needed for all the available tools and abilities the full suite offers.

Lastly, it would be great to have more preset brushes in Photoshop and some of the other products. It is always fun playing around with them but I am happy with the dozens they already have. With everything considered, it is hard to find faults with such a good product.

Adobe has a lot of different but similar software products that can be confusing to understand which one to use and for what task. Not everyone has the ability to use every piece of their software to determine what is best for their needs. Allowing for trial versions would be a great way around this.

I have been using Adobe Creative Suite or products within the package for more than 15 years.

I have never had an issue with the software in terms of performance or crashes. While using the individual softwares within the suite, they have always executed and operated fluently. This includes basic usage and some of the more advanced functions such as, document conversions, enhanced features, and importing and exporting. It has always been efficient and without problems in my experience.

Adobe Creative Suite is a powerhouse and can be scaled for any task for graphic designing.

I have not had any issue or have spoken to any of the service personnel.

I have used other products but their usability lacks and the products offered are not comprehensive enough for a full solution.

The setup was easy to understand and is the same for most installed software. There was not anything complicated or different.

I implemented the use of the software and it was purchased online. It was straightforward.

The product could be a bit cheaper to attract younger audiences but on the other hand, you do get a full professional package to create to your mind's content. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

There are many individual programs out there that can do similar design outcomes like GIMP that are free, but you will not get the ease of use and a full array of product versatility within Adobe Creative Suite.

I have tried GIMP and Corel's products such as AfterShot. There is truly no full package comparable to the Adobe Creative Suite. Also, the tutorial support found on the internet for Adobe products is everywhere and really useful.

What other advice do I have?

The products in the suite have been around for a long time and Adobe keeps making changes and improvements. It is hard to find a comparable offering.

It is always good to experiment with different products if you can. I would recommend using some of the free software before jumping into the full Adobe Creative Suite as you might not need such a powerful lineup of software. You might be fine with one product from the suite for what you are trying to accomplish.