AirMagnet Spectrum XT Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
WiFiSuperman
Senior Network Engineer/Mobility Specialist at CCSI - Contemporary Computer Services, Inc.
Mar 22 2017

What do you think of AirMagnet Spectrum XT?

What is most valuable?: Physical/predictive surveys. • How has it helped my organization?: I can determine precise placement of APs to satisfy customers’ needs for data, voice, or location. • What needs improvement?: On the version I use, there are some bugs that are probably resolved in the latest version. • For how long have I used the solution?: I have been using it for ~15 years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: I did not encounter any stability issues, unless a single survey path is very lengthy. (It is best to subdivide your survey at the desired RSSI boundary and save.) • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: I have not encountered any scalability issues. • How is customer service and technical...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About AirMagnet Spectrum XT

Find out what your peers are saying about Netscout, Wireshark, SolarWinds and others in Network Troubleshooting.
300,656 professionals have used our research since 2012.

AirMagnet Spectrum XT Questions

AirMagnet Spectrum XT Projects By Members

AirMagnet Spectrum XT Consultants

What is AirMagnet Spectrum XT?

AirMagnet Spectrum XT is the first and only professional Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer software solution that combines in-depth radio frequency interference analysis with real-time wireless spectrum analysis for quicker and more accurate trouble_shooting of performance problems. The real-time Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer's combined view of "impact analysis of RF interference" on the networks overall performance helps pin-point the root-cause of those problems.

AirMagnet Spectrum XT customers
Major Wireless Network Infrastructure Provider
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Network Troubleshooting solution is right for you?

Download our free Network Troubleshooting Report and find out what your peers are saying about Netscout, Wireshark, SolarWinds, and more!