Web Application Firewall (WAF) Questions
Feb 05 2021
Has anyone ever heard of secureaccess.com?
The service they are offering appears to tick all the boxes that I'm after.
Any other companies do something remotely similar or the same thing?
I'm going to list a few things that I'm after...
- I need a service that shields the connection between my employees and the web applications that we use.
- permission management for individual web applications at both user and group level
- SSO and 2FA
- Integrated WAF
- Integrate LDAP
There are so many products in the market today. Who are we going to be talking about 3-5 years from now?
It seems that there is some overlap between these two types of solutions - how do Bot Managers and WAF differ? How can they work together to improve security?
Today I use Fortinet for both VPN SSL and WEB SSL. I'm considering returning to Citrix (Netscaler) but the products have changed so much that I no longer know what each one is for.
Is Citrix ADC a good solution for web app firewall? App delivery management? Gateway? There are so many out there, I'm not sure which is right. Fortinet seems to be used more by communications people. Citrix seems more for administrators.
Is a WAF the best defense against a DDos attack? What are the most effective ways of protecting a business against DDoS attacks?
F5 Silverline vs Imperva on Gartner Magic Quadrant: Why is F5 regressing while Imperva consolidates its leading position?
My company has 18,000 employees.
I am busy comparing WAF solutions for a retail e-commerce site. Our strategic choice is to orient us towards a SaaS solution.
I have shortlisted F5 Silverline and Imperva.
I'm trying to identify what justifies the decline of F5 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant:
- F5 is "leader" in 2017
- F5 is between "leader" and "challenger" in 2018
- F5 is "challenger" in 2019
- Meanwhile Akamai and imperva have consolidated leading positions
What are the reasons for this decline ?
I am a Sales Director at a company with less than 1,000 employees.
I am researching Web Application Firewalls (WAF). I am considering R&S (DenyAll) and Imperva. Which would you recommend?
Are there others I should consider?
Mar 03 2021
We required a 24/7 automated vulnerability monitoring tool for securing our web applications. We are looking for options like Sitelock and Immuniweb.
Download our free Web Application Firewall (WAF) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Akamai, Microsoft, Fastly, and more!
- Which lesser known firewall product has the best chance at unseating the market leaders?
- What do you recommend for a securing Web Application?
- What's right for me? Fortinet or Citrix?
- How does a WAF help to protect against DDoS attacks?
- Which Web Application Firewall (WAF) would you recommend? R&S or Imperva?
- What is a Bot Manager? How does it differ from WAF?
- F5 Silverline vs Imperva on Gartner Magic Quadrant: Why is F5 regressing while Imperva consolidates its leading position?