Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition Reviews

industry
rating
National Sales Manager at a comms service provider with 501-1,000 employees
Jun 26 2017

What do you think of Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition?

Valuable Features One of the valuable features is dial by name. You have the option of dialing the beginning letters of the name, if you do not know the number of your destination. • Room for Improvement There are common faulty processor cards, i.e., CS-2 and GD-3. They are very sensitive to power outages and harsh environmental conditions. The hardware should be improved upon. • Use of Solution We have been using the solution since 2011. • Stability Issues We did not encounter any issues with stability. The system is stable, if all the necessary site and installation standards are adhered to. • Scalability Issues We did not encounter any issues with scalability. Prior planning is essential to support growth, since the system has a capability range from six users...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition

Have A Question About Mobile Communication Gateways?

Our experts can help. 288,186 professionals have used our research on 6,462 solutions.

Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition Questions

Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition Projects By Members

Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition Consultants

What is Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition?

Also known as
8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition
Alcatel-Lucent 8600 My Instant Communicator Mobile Edition customers
Centre Hospitalier de P_ronne (CH P_ronne)