We are currently evaluating AlgoSec and FireMon. What are the biggest differences between the two? We are specifically looking for users' feedback in terms of the:
- Map views
- Protocol support (esp. MPLS)
- Disaster recovery
Thanks! I appreciate the help.
If you were talking to someone whose organization is considering AlgoSec, what would you say?
How would you rate it and why? Any other tips or advice?
We all know it's really hard to get good pricing and cost information.
Please share what you can so you can help your peers.
Firewall Security Management Questions
Sep 03 2020
How important is it to have a firewall security management solution in place? How does it contribute to one's firewall security? What are the potential issues that could arise without a firewall security management solution?
Oct 04 2020
There are so many products in the market today. Who are we going to be talking about 3-5 years from now?
I work in a small organization in the educational sector.
We would like to extend firewall licenses, So we need to evaluate vendors. On what criteria/basis should we compare vendors and devices?
Since I'm working from home these days and using my private computer, I was wondering which is the best firewall system?
Thanks in advance!
When evaluating Firewall Security Management, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
Let the community know what you think. Share your opinions now!
Product CategoriesFirewall Security Management
Download our free AlgoSec Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
- From your experience, what are the technical differences between AlgoSec and FireMon?
- Which lesser known firewall product has the best chance at unseating the market leaders?
- Comparing network security vendors and devices
- When evaluating Firewall Security Management, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- Why is network segmentation important?